Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- RT @guardian: Hurricane Katrina: scenes of destruction 10 years on - in pictures trib.al/8cGfdck http://t.co/3WChrhA78R 3 days ago
- @PSJMarketing @ThirdSector Thank you for the endorsement! 4 days ago
- @dylannbrook He does keep dubious company. The point was that, not that he is. Sad that the party is being divided already ... 4 days ago
- @dylannbrook So am I based on that. Still didn't vote for him. 5 days ago
- Odd experiment focusing on low value online sports events. Better to look at things like DIFD match funding? twitter.com/ThirdSector/st… 5 days ago