Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @m_sherrington Nice. I am bonkers busy, on some very exciting things, all very good. Let's do that beer next time you're in town. 2 hours ago
- @m_sherrington Well, you're usually very polite. How's tricks? 2 hours ago
- @mr_omneo Let me know how it goes: being taken by my niece & nephew soon. 2 hours ago
- Year one's fees just paid: this MSc thing is really happening. Better enjoy the spare time whilst I still have it. 2 hours ago
- "Woman completes her PADI Advanced course in Mustique" - Why is this news? (Come the Republic ...) 2 hours ago