Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @kate_brennan Nothing in it: both equally, utterly brilliant. 5 hours ago
- I went to the Central St Martins degree show. I bought some art. It's chocolate on canvas. http://t.co/tRAvfnHkXm 6 hours ago
- @charitychap Look at that! A digital high. 15 hours ago
- Well look at that, I'm quoted by @ThePoke in their @Highgatemums story bit.ly/1cfUu6m RTing @Smally1969 so can't take full credit 15 hours ago
- @TheLineLondon Thanks - we played safe with a 6 mile canal walk. Saving you for later when the maps are ready. Looking forward to it! 1 day ago