Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- Katie Hopkins' migrant 'cockroaches' column resembles pro-genocide propaganda, says the UN ind.pn/1d9a8RQ 7 hours ago
- @tomstannard @NIACEhq @FourColmanGetty @fourcomms Thanks Tom - it's been such a great collaborative project. It's looking good! 1 day ago
- With @mr_omneo watching top notch comedy at the Union Chapel. Laughing hard to support @depressionall 1 day ago
- "Drop the logos, stop making people look at stuff". @perfect_siobhan on re-branding the BBC. bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02… 2 days ago
- "Let's not bore the ocean here guys" In honour of W1A's return, PR lessons from @perfect_siobhan bzfd.it/1K8kGf1 #holyshet 2 days ago