Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- RT @BigSocietyLive: Government Digital Service launches peer-led digital inclusion scheme - UKAuthority.co... http://t.co/RuIo2Jacd… 5 hours ago
- Last time I saw a milk bottle that size I was class Milk Monitor. instagram.com/p/0xpui0BGXi/ 1 day ago
- RT @rocking_bob: There are two tapas restaurants in Crouch End both run by former members of 80s Glasgow bands called Stephen. If anyone ne… 2 days ago
- @MagnetoGaby Ships. And tin. 3 days ago
- Am in a tin church in Kilburn, about to watch Scandinavian sea documentaries. Smells amazing in here. http://t.co/dVG5fIDV8K 3 days ago