Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- Peaceful start to the day working in the garden @hostbarnabas Surreal though: to 1 side a discussion on IS, the other Kayne West & shoes. 1 day ago
- Just unsubscribed from an (unsolicited) @BarclaysUK email. Apparently it takes up to 60 days to take effect ... http://t.co/KC5L8rjsPO 4 days ago
- RT @AdamWagner1: Next time you're asked what human rights have ever done for Britain send them to this #50cases rightsinfo.org/infographics/f… http… 1 week ago
- Bonkers, beardy & very Swedish. Loving Saatchi & Saatchi's Rekorderlig ad itsnicethat.com/articles/rekor… 1 week ago
- I'll see you Monday. twitter.com/itsnicethat/st… 1 week ago