Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @m_sherrington @BrandDufour Luckily not a term used with users ... 1 hour ago
- @Skipinder @m_sherrington @BrandDufour One & the same: we need to think about consumer behaviours & the experience, whatever the sector. 2 hours ago
- UX & Brand: A Marriage Made in Heaven wolffolins.com/views/13306798… Good points from @WolffOlins 2 hours ago
- @m_sherrington @BrandDufour User experience. What us digital types think about. Dan's right - key part of the brand (if not the bedrock) 2 hours ago
- @Mavincomms @InterimBoy Great voice, dreadful songs 10 hours ago