Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- Shocking stats RT @ThirdSector: Many charities are struggling to develop digitally, thirdsector.co.uk/charities-stru… https://t.co/gBXtheGH1G #digital 2 hours ago
- Just discovered @ExStBakeryN4 Perfect place to set up office for the morning. #joysoffreelance 3 hours ago
- John Humphrey's technique just makes a mockery of interviewing. Is it that hard to let people speak? Unlistenable #r4today 6 hours ago
- RT @DaveParkinson: True. Sadly. https://t.co/dFJVfFQLNu 18 hours ago
- Email from @Ryanair "Treat your Valentine from £19.99". Classy. 18 hours ago