Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- There's a glass room at the top of the 1952 Olympics ski jump. And you could win a stay there via @Airbnb bit.ly/1BLBczU 15 hours ago
- RT @SCA2Dean: Waking up to some Madonna topical ads from #sca2. This one from @AshJBibby and @SW16_Moriarty http://t.co/aCxbabu4sE 21 hours ago
- Here we go * sigh * RT @TheDrum: . @UKLabour hit by @Conservatives ‘wrecking ball’ poster campaign ow.ly/JVyWY #GE2015 1 day ago
- Utter brilliance. RT @mashable Vince Vaughn promotes new film with stock photos. on.mash.to/1zJWTus 1 day ago
- @rugfoot @keybehaviours Awesome! I am definitely up for going. You two? 2 days ago