Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- RT @JackofKent: Great @Independent piece by @oliver_wright on the various serious difficulties facing Cameron with HRA repeal: http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- First folk have put their hats in the ring for @UKLabour leadership. @leicesterliz peaking my interest ... 1 week ago
- @keybehaviours Well the boots will work. Tight is good if that's the cut. 1 week ago
- @dylannbrook First past the post doesn't work in a multi party world. But it benefits the 2 main parties so unlikely to change sadly, 1 week ago
- @dylannbrook Yes. Different ways to do it. In Australia you rank candidates. The referendum in 2011 offered AV which was not much cop. 1 week ago