Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- RT @guardian: Hurricane Katrina: scenes of destruction 10 years on - in pictures trib.al/8cGfdck http://t.co/3WChrhA78R 4 days ago
- @PSJMarketing @ThirdSector Thank you for the endorsement! 4 days ago
- @dylannbrook He does keep dubious company. The point was that, not that he is. Sad that the party is being divided already ... 5 days ago
- @dylannbrook So am I based on that. Still didn't vote for him. 5 days ago
- Odd experiment focusing on low value online sports events. Better to look at things like DIFD match funding? twitter.com/ThirdSector/st… 5 days ago