Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Plus a Negroni RT @TrudaSpruyt: Catching up with @londoncharlotte over a Seasonal Snapper @HoStBarnabas https://t.co/vUa4UXKjUr 1 day ago
- RT @WiredUK: The 'science' of Valentine's Day, and why it makes no sense wired.uk/y9X9lq https://t.co/DsuXVGNCPr 1 day ago
- Petition: Consider a vote of No Confidence in Jeremy Hunt, Health Secretary petition.parliament.uk/petitions/1211… 1 day ago
- Important read - RT @valuesandframes: New blog bit.ly/1PF0brJ announcing today's launch of 'Perceptions Matter' #valuesandframes 1 day ago
- A new era for all? The Independent will become the first national newspaper to go digital-only independent.co.uk/news/media/pre… 1 day ago