Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Lessons in UX from Gordon Ramsey. bit.ly/1OnjPuL 1 day ago
- @Smally1969 Brilliant! 2 days ago
- And he's just placed the Mods and Rockers beach battles in the early '80s. Hmm. 2 days ago
- My Masters lecturer has just told us "his mum's generation is defined the fall of the Berlin Wall". Is he old enough to teach? 2 days ago
- @martinxo I had a good coffee this morning, if a little small for the price. 1 week ago