Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Last time I saw a milk bottle that size I was class Milk Monitor. instagram.com/p/0xpui0BGXi/ 51 minutes ago
- RT @rocking_bob: There are two tapas restaurants in Crouch End both run by former members of 80s Glasgow bands called Stephen. If anyone ne… 1 day ago
- @MagnetoGaby Ships. And tin. 1 day ago
- Am in a tin church in Kilburn, about to watch Scandinavian sea documentaries. Smells amazing in here. http://t.co/dVG5fIDV8K 1 day ago
- @CreativeCoop @JayGreasley @magicroundabout Great - thanks! Will ping you an email 2 days ago