Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Just unsubscribed from an (unsolicited) @BarclaysUK email. Apparently it takes up to 60 days to take effect ... http://t.co/KC5L8rjsPO 1 day ago
- RT @AdamWagner1: Next time you're asked what human rights have ever done for Britain send them to this #50cases rightsinfo.org/infographics/f… http… 3 days ago
- Bonkers, beardy & very Swedish. Loving Saatchi & Saatchi's Rekorderlig ad itsnicethat.com/articles/rekor… 4 days ago
- I'll see you Monday. twitter.com/itsnicethat/st… 4 days ago
- @LukeFarmerr Not really: e.g. there's a pin for Dire Straits in Grovsner St, but the only reference is to "South London" 4 days ago