Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Katie Hopkins' migrant 'cockroaches' column resembles pro-genocide propaganda, says the UN ind.pn/1d9a8RQ 5 hours ago
- @tomstannard @NIACEhq @FourColmanGetty @fourcomms Thanks Tom - it's been such a great collaborative project. It's looking good! 1 day ago
- With @mr_omneo watching top notch comedy at the Union Chapel. Laughing hard to support @depressionall 1 day ago
- "Drop the logos, stop making people look at stuff". @perfect_siobhan on re-branding the BBC. bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02… 1 day ago
- "Let's not bore the ocean here guys" In honour of W1A's return, PR lessons from @perfect_siobhan bzfd.it/1K8kGf1 #holyshet 1 day ago