Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Just installed the Amazon music app. So much more intuitive than the new iTunes / Apple Music app. And a "play" button I can see. 3 days ago
- Great list of #digitalstratey reads from @charliesaidthat bit.ly/1JRi03l Recommend 4, 8, 11, & 2 on his "To Read" list. 3 days ago
- RT @FourColmanGetty: The Man Booker Prize 2015 longlist is announced at midday today. Follow @ManBookerPrize for updates. #finestfiction 3 days ago
- @jpflintoff @OpenAirTheatre Despite the dubious morals? 4 days ago
- Anyone know how to reverse the latest iTunes / Apple Music update on an iPhone 6 without reversing the whole iOS? The UX is beyond poor. 4 days ago