Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Amazing evening eating in a reclamation place & explaining the point of pork pies to a Dane.… instagram.com/p/-m8qULBGSo/ 1 day ago
- @m_sherrington @BrandDufour Luckily not a term used with users ... 1 day ago
- @Skipinder @m_sherrington @BrandDufour One & the same: we need to think about consumer behaviours & the experience, whatever the sector. 1 day ago
- UX & Brand: A Marriage Made in Heaven wolffolins.com/views/13306798… Good points from @WolffOlins 1 day ago
- @m_sherrington @BrandDufour User experience. What us digital types think about. Dan's right - key part of the brand (if not the bedrock) 1 day ago