Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- RT @Digiday: The 5 biggest myths of modern advertising trib.al/9q7S1AS 11 hours ago
- @dylannbrook @keybehaviours @rugfoot What is it with band names these days? The whole conversation reads like the plot for a Yoof drama 1 day ago
- @keybehaviours @dylannbrook @rugfoot Lovely - checking them out now. (Also loving Jungle) 1 day ago
- @rugfoot @keybehaviours @dylannbrook I need music tips. Who did I need to know about from @LatitudeFest 1 day ago
- @broganjane I am a @reubenturner stalker. (And clearly well plugged in ...) Awesome work, gang. 1 day ago