Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- Very inspirational, thought provoking @TED_Tweets talk: the why & how of effective giving bit.ly/10QqZfl #fundraising 9 hours ago
- @rugfoot Still, there's enough BPMs to get me through a busy day. 12 hours ago
- @rugfoot @BBCRadMac Agreed. I'm listening to the album on Spotify. It's already annoying me. 15 hours ago
- Brand Watch: British Red Cross, Oxfam and Save the Children thirdsector.co.uk/article/118277… 22 hours ago
- A productive spelling session. Now bedtime stories & "Oliver!" instagram.com/p/ZgJZm4hGfi/ 1 day ago