Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- RT @QueenOfCrime: Google Hangout with @sophiehannahCB1 - tweet us your questions, using #monogrammurders. Best 3 will be put to Sophie. htt… 10 hours ago
- Finally, having had to bail from others, about to get my festival fix @EOTR Hope I won't use my wellies. 4 days ago
- RT @paloheimo: Twitter Analytics is finally live for everybody. analytics.twitter.com 4 days ago
- @Ocado I'm well on the mend, thanks! It was Matthew in Cabbage van LK14FDL (sorry can't find the order no.) He was excellent. 4 days ago
- @martinxo @racheljacksonn I've had a torn planter plate repaired. Still hobbling & got to wear trainers for a few months. 5 days ago