Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @GemmaPhelan That's been an offer for a while. They are seriously unpleasant. No one in the office liked them. 10 minutes ago
- What a great show! Some amazing pieces & all new to me. #raaustralia instagram.com/p/hrCLn3hGfZ/ 35 minutes ago
- Finally catching the Australia show. (at @RoyalAcademy of Arts w/ 3 others) [pic]: 4sq.com/19suBZa 5 hours ago
- Well, that was a waste of time. Zero gifts bought, home to see what the Internet can sell me. Oh how I loathe Christmas shopping! 6 hours ago
- C'mon Christmas, let's get sorted. (@ East London Design Show) 4sq.com/19rZJIt 8 hours ago