Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @jimmyshashin A somewhat narrow view of charity & homelessness ... @SandraSchembri & Team @HoStBarnabas address a vital part of the journey 13 hours ago
- RT @FourColmanGetty: What's your perfect Sunday? Insta yours to win tix to @kizzkez @TheCentre bit.ly/1vnCThQ #kizzkezsunday 21 hours ago
- @b33god @charitychap Any other spares? Feel I should look about before filing it alongside Quora, State et al. 21 hours ago
- Is it likely Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen is at Swindon station? If so just had a mini celeb spot. 21 hours ago
- @MagnetoGaby Thanks! Can you RT my other tweet about Kizzy Crawfotd? Great film & comp! V much appreciated! 1 day ago