Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- "That scuba diver isn't diver-y enough" "Just add in a shark" "The bird needs to be more flighty" "Add in a plane" #thingsyouhearinagencies 1 day ago
- So good we're doing it twice: the @fourcomms Winter Grad Scheme is now open bit.ly/1wsrLzu #makemeyourwintergrad2014 2 days ago
- Nice campaign from @barnardos : Care BnB carebandb.org.uk though not sure why there's a glossy hotel room as the first image. 2 days ago
- At the @NME music pic awards with @rugfoot - a very worthy runner up in the Festival category http://t.co/ZDbOYEuPYD 3 days ago
- Very proud to be shortlisted for The Digitals for @BloxhamHotel campaign with @FourColmanGetty & @HarperCollinsUK bit.ly/10mh5Jb 3 days ago