Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @charitychap @MovemberUK Bet @m_sherrington is 13 hours ago
- The last #IceBucketChallenge Excellent work from @GreenpeaceUK youtu.be/9WeG9i4xBoQ 16 hours ago
- Love this! RT @itsnicethat New OK GO video is their biggest, most ambitious yet - itsnicethat.com/articles/ok-go 2 days ago
- Lovely bit of data viz: London Life mapped. bit.ly/10wKNLK Islington: we're not happy, it's expensive, we support Arsenal. 2 days ago
- Are you / do you know a great #digital designer who's free this week? We need parallax experience. Animation a bonus. #jobs 3 days ago