Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @spirals Looks like a great event - how did I miss this! 1 hour ago
- RT @ActionAidUK: JOB: Come work with us as a Digital Content Editor in Farringdon, London. po.st/Trm6iq #charityjob #SEO 1 hour ago
- Booking flights to Abu Dhabi. See you in a couple of weeks @fourcommsgulf 1 hour ago
- @JobsiteUK @TheITJobBoard Not quite: will be posted with both. May the best board win. (And you're up against my networking ...) 5 hours ago
- RT @flashboy: I’m not sure whoever made this bit of stock art has ever seen a map of the UK http://t.co/YrALmSvKBw 5 hours ago