Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @jimcbarker @m_sherrington It happens all the time - if it were a real situation, not an investigation, I'm sure they'd do a proper alarm 3 days ago
- @m_sherrington Certainly is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector… Surprised you've not heard it before ... 3 days ago
- "Can I squeeze your crown?" #thingsyouhearinagencies 4 days ago
- Another day, another early film shoot. http://t.co/cbOBTSGuHs 4 days ago
- Watched my nephew in panto, sat alongside Neil Kinnock. #isthisacelebspot 6 days ago