Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- Congratulations @theCentre on your 10th anniversary. We've loved working with you on this wmc10.org.uk #theCentre10 14 hours ago
- RT @theCentre: Diolch @FutureInns & star baker @DragonsandDaffs for our cake. What do you think @PaulHollywood @BritishBakeOff?#gbbo http:/… 14 hours ago
- RT @theCentre: Our staff and residents with our 10th anniversary cake from @FutureInns, made by @DragonsandDaffs #theCentre10 http://t.co/I… 14 hours ago
- Dear UK retailers: Black Friday is not a thing here. Please stop saying it. 22 hours ago
- @reubenturner pizza on order, website on launch. 1 day ago