Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @Camillarts @ijaddance Love the concept! And the piece! 5 hours ago
- My favourite place? When I close my eyes & I'm back on the reef. #infinitereach 5 hours ago
- Ah get it! RT @Camillarts: This is based on all your #infinitereach tweets from Feb! Tonight's coming soon..... vine.co/v/MqZPAIndBYg 5 hours ago
- Just met Camilla from @IJADdance now having the experience. #infinitespace http://t.co/GhITixiE6L 5 hours ago
- @petergbgrant To be fair it was left randomly. But nice to see it go to use. Glad you're enjoying yourself - we should catch up soon. 8 hours ago