Carrying on from my earlier post, here’s a great infographic from Fiasco Design (via the Wallblog) showing just how Twitter was used during the highs and lows of the last couple of weeks. A nice summary of the highs and lows, all adding to broader research about people’s feelings about the games. Disappointing that the Spice Girls pipped Usain Bolt to the tweets per minute record at the last minute. But I bet they’ve never got near 11,000 retweets.
- @GreenpeaceUK I do understand. If I'd been asked for a 1 off donation, I'd have done it, or a small increment. I said no, the call stopped 1 day ago
- Can't see the bathroom from your desk? @madebymany have solved your "shall I go or not" dilemma. madebymany.com/blog/is-the-to… 1 day ago
- @MMaryMcKenna Surely Tom Jones' version of anything is nothing short of marvellous? 1 day ago
- @reubenturner @TSEawards Absolutely! Made my day. Next time @HoStBarnabas for a proper catch up. 1 day ago
- These little guys have moved in for the rest of the summer. I guess I'll get used to the noise. http://t.co/1Q7lLgELEl 1 day ago