Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- @kylievjenkins I am organising a film shoot. I think we should perhaps not combine the two. 3 hours ago
- "Is 7.45 am too early for a gin tasting?" #thingsyouhearinagencies 3 hours ago
- Thanks @agilefilms for the tuck box. Just about to ring for the code but Dan from IT go there first. http://t.co/jzLXeaFwsT 3 hours ago
- @charitychap @MovemberUK Bet @m_sherrington is 20 hours ago
- The last #IceBucketChallenge Excellent work from @GreenpeaceUK youtu.be/9WeG9i4xBoQ 23 hours ago