Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Transmedia planning. Writing for SEO. Social strategy kick off. Comms audit framework design. Better get this day started. 2 minutes ago
- Can anyone recommend a great #Drupal #Developer? Or are you one? We have some exciting projects ... It'd be based in our offices. 6 minutes ago
- @davin_mccoy We need someone based in our office in London - guessing from the phone no you're not local? 8 minutes ago
- @RickBjarnason We need a developer to sit in the office with us, so an individual freelancer. Thanks though! 10 minutes ago
- @mr_omneo Not actually true though: there's the Booking Office and The Gilbert Scott. Possibly more bars than pubs ... 10 hours ago