Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- "That scuba diver isn't diver-y enough" "Just add in a shark" "The bird needs to be more flighty" "Add in a plane" #thingsyouhearinagencies 21 hours ago
- So good we're doing it twice: the @fourcomms Winter Grad Scheme is now open bit.ly/1wsrLzu #makemeyourwintergrad2014 1 day ago
- Nice campaign from @barnardos : Care BnB carebandb.org.uk though not sure why there's a glossy hotel room as the first image. 2 days ago
- At the @NME music pic awards with @rugfoot - a very worthy runner up in the Festival category http://t.co/ZDbOYEuPYD 2 days ago
- Very proud to be shortlisted for The Digitals for @BloxhamHotel campaign with @FourColmanGetty & @HarperCollinsUK bit.ly/10mh5Jb 3 days ago