Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- @GreenpeaceUK I do understand. If I'd been asked for a 1 off donation, I'd have done it, or a small increment. I said no, the call stopped 19 hours ago
- Can't see the bathroom from your desk? @madebymany have solved your "shall I go or not" dilemma. madebymany.com/blog/is-the-to… 23 hours ago
- @MMaryMcKenna Surely Tom Jones' version of anything is nothing short of marvellous? 1 day ago
- @reubenturner @TSEawards Absolutely! Made my day. Next time @HoStBarnabas for a proper catch up. 1 day ago
- These little guys have moved in for the rest of the summer. I guess I'll get used to the noise. http://t.co/1Q7lLgELEl 1 day ago