Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Finally, having had to bail from others, about to get my festival fix @EOTR Hope I won't use my wellies. 1 day ago
- RT @paloheimo: Twitter Analytics is finally live for everybody. analytics.twitter.com 1 day ago
- @Ocado I'm well on the mend, thanks! It was Matthew in Cabbage van LK14FDL (sorry can't find the order no.) He was excellent. 1 day ago
- @martinxo @racheljacksonn I've had a torn planter plate repaired. Still hobbling & got to wear trainers for a few months. 2 days ago
- @martinxo @racheljacksonn First 6 were the worst: on a ridiculous platformed sandal, unable to put the front of my foot down 2 days ago