Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- A hidden 650 seater theatre, closed since the 40s, under a Boston music shop messynessychic.com/2014/04/22/the… 5 hours ago
- Create a personal map of your travels gu.com/p/3zacm/tw Addictive start to the day from @guardian 5 hours ago
- Fantastic campaigning idea from a beat bullying charity in Singapore: keep sharing the film to end it. shareittoendit.com 20 hours ago
- @charitychap I resisted till I got forced to for work reasons. The most un-user friendly upgrade imaginable! 1 day ago
- I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I really miss IoS 6. The simple act of updating music on my phone is now such a palaver. 2 days ago