Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- @david_s_jackson Certainly is - thank you for chucking it my way. 3 hours ago
- RT @crisis_uk: Doors open for #CrisisXmas tomorrow. Reserve a place and give warmth and comfort to someone who's homeless this xmas. http:/… 3 hours ago
- Pre #crisisxmas week relax with a Negroni @HoStBarnabas Perfect. http://t.co/MieUIPtV5d 3 hours ago
- @jimcbarker @m_sherrington It happens all the time - if it were a real situation, not an investigation, I'm sure they'd do a proper alarm 5 days ago
- @m_sherrington Certainly is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspector… Surprised you've not heard it before ... 5 days ago