Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- RT @paullyoung: "The mobile phone just got mobiler"... Bad copywriting just god badder @delta http://t.co/nEUCnzYWt8 1 day ago
- RT @Digiday: The 5 biggest myths of modern advertising trib.al/9q7S1AS 3 days ago
- @dylannbrook @keybehaviours @rugfoot What is it with band names these days? The whole conversation reads like the plot for a Yoof drama 4 days ago
- @keybehaviours @dylannbrook @rugfoot Lovely - checking them out now. (Also loving Jungle) 4 days ago
- @rugfoot @keybehaviours @dylannbrook I need music tips. Who did I need to know about from @LatitudeFest 4 days ago