Interesting infographic, this one, on the impact of social media on charity donations. This data is purely gathered from JustGiving’s own assets. It would be great to broaden it out to other donation platforms, and compare the user demographics too. That said, there’s some great data there, and proof that digital fundraising in all it’s incarnations just continues to grow its share of the market.
- Very inspirational, thought provoking @TED_Tweets talk: the why & how of effective giving bit.ly/10QqZfl #fundraising 19 hours ago
- @rugfoot Still, there's enough BPMs to get me through a busy day. 21 hours ago
- @rugfoot @BBCRadMac Agreed. I'm listening to the album on Spotify. It's already annoying me. 1 day ago
- Brand Watch: British Red Cross, Oxfam and Save the Children thirdsector.co.uk/article/118277… 1 day ago
- A productive spelling session. Now bedtime stories & "Oliver!" instagram.com/p/ZgJZm4hGfi/ 1 day ago